Konia Equestrian Anya
This is truly unique outerwear, intended for the coldest weather. Designed by a Canadian equestrian who didn't want to spend one more winter day freezing at the barn. Lucky for us, our equestrian friend is part of the company that designs and manufacturers some of the most rugged and warm outerwear on the planet. Brands that are worn in the Arctic. No one piece suited her needs to ride and do barn chores in warmth and comfort, so she made her own. Click on images to enlarge. The Anya is best for 14 to -4°F, (-10 to -20°C).
The ANYA features a back pocket for mobile devices that is accessible while mounted. There is a back zipper vent, micro polar fleece inner cuff and a customizable embroidery pocket on left chest.
Sizing runs small! Order one size up. Really. So if you are usually a small, order medium. See Konia's sizing chart here. Send me a message if the color and size you need is not available.
• 2 way zip YKK® Zippers
• Flexiwire built into the collar for adjust-ability
• Machine washable and dryer friendly
• Detachable and adjustable hood
• Water proof and seam sealed
• Made in Canada
• Handmade quality that is backed by more than 30 years of experience in producing the best premium down garments
• Hood adjuster, drip flap, micro polar fleece lined pockets for ultimate comfort and warmth, • • Knit or micro polar fleece inner cuff, optional left chest embroidery pocket,
• 100%Canadian processed premium down that uses a proprietary blend of both goose and duck that is fit to the highest Canadian standard.
• Suede or leather accents, Reinforced suede elbow patches, Inner scarf and glove compartment, Inner security zipper pocket, Back mobile pocket, scoop back, reinforced suede elbow patches.
Fore more in-depth information, including the Limited Lifetime Warranty, read the Product Manual here.